Facebook for Small Businesses: Setup, Strategy, & Success!
4 Week Workshop for Small Business Owners
Location: Paso Robles Centennial Park, 600 Nickerson Drive, Paso Robles CA 93446
When: Tuesdays at 5:45pm to 6:45pm beginning January 21, 2014 thru February 11, 2014.
If you're not one of 25 million small business on Facebook, then you're missing out on opportunities to reach new customers and build loyalty with your current customers.
Or perhaps you already have a Facebook Business Page but you're not sure if it's worth your time. Your customers aren't finding you and no one ever "likes" or comments on your posts.
Sound familiar? Then this workshop is for you!
Not yet on Facebook? This workshop will get you started on the right foot with using Facebook for your business.
Already on Facebook? This workshop will help you understand how regular people (e.g. your customers) use Facebook, and then give you strategies and a plan to increase your "Likes" and engage with your fans, all while keeping your business goals and objectives in mind.
In 4 weeks you could have...
- Your business on Facebook.
- Connected with your most loyal customers and intrigued prospects.
- With a clear plan on how to communicate with your Facebook fans that doesn't take too much of your time.
Each week I will give you "missions" (okay, a mission is really just ol' fashion homework) based on what we learned in the workshop that week.
If you complete all the missions, in four weeks your business will be on Facebook and know exactly what you need to do to grow your Facebook page, and create posts that build engagement.
Let's make this happen! Scroll up and purchase your ticket now to join me and other motivated Central Coast businesses at the Facebook for Small Business Workshop today. (Note: Space is limited to 30 seats.)
Week 1: Becoming a "social business" vs. having a social strategy.
- January 21, 2014 at 5:45pm
- Benefits of using Facebook in your business.
- The Facebook Myth.
- Aligning you business goals with Facebook.
- The Numbers Game.
Week 2: How to setup your Facebook Page for your Business
- January 28, 2014 at 5:45pm
- Steps to Getting Your Business on Facebook.
- StartUp!'s Facebook Checklist.
- Understanding Facebook Tabs?
- Switching between your personal & business pages.
Week 3: Engaging with your Fans (or "Content, community, + communication!")
- February 4, 2014 at 5:45pm
- Facebook business etiquette.
- Creating a content strategy that aligns with your goals/objectives.
- Getting the word out that you're on Facebook.
- How to not let Facebook spend too much of your business's time.
Week 4: Understanding What's Working: Analytics and Advanced Facebook Ideas!
- February 11, 2014 at 5:45pm
- Understanding the Dashboard.
- When to use Facebook Ads.
- Facebook Groups, Events, and Offers.
- Third-party tools that are affordable, useful, and let you do more/save time.
You have a business plan. You have a marketing plan.
I help you with your technology plan.
Hi, my name is Lisa Burger.
It’s my goal is to help your business find success by embracing smart and affordable business technologies that give remarkable returns on their investment.
I help businesses get clear on what business technologies solutions can benefit them and help them succeed.
I’m part technology strategist, part bargain-hunter, and part motivational coach.
(A few clients might call me their personal tech drill sergeant, I suppose.)
Either way you look at it, I’m 100% devoted to helping you & your business do even more and make the transition to its next level by implementing common business sense with the right technologies.
Learn more about me and my business, StartUp!, by visiting http://www.slostartup.com.
You can also connect with me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/slostartup. If you have any questions about the workshop, email me personally at email@example.com and I will respond within one business day.